We’re looking for kind, supportive, and all-around friendly people to join our growing support team!
You love helping make the technical, non-technical and are a wizard at debugging difficult issues.
You’re proactive, not reactive. A self-starter and a great dude or dudette.
- Respond to support questions about the Astra theme and our other products.
- Answer questions in our help desk software HelpNinja.
- Write detailed bug reports with replication steps for our developers to fix.
- Write new documentation and update existing articles as needed.
Your support skills will make customers smile, feel understood, and ultimately you’ll resolve their issues in a timely, positive manner. You’ll be making a difference to thousands of peoples a year through your knowledge and experience in WordPress.
What are we looking for?
- You’re an empathic person. In general, people write in to support because they are frustrated; as a support person, it’s your job to understand what they’re saying, listen to their concerns, and address them with empathy.
- You want to make a difference. We have hundreds of customers write in to us on a daily basis. As part of the support team, you’ll be making a real difference to real people.
- Patient and understanding with customers. Someone who can make the technical non-technical. In support, it’s often the case where you need to explain a technical concept to someone who isn’t technical at all; explaining this in a non-patronizing way, in easy to follow plain English isn’t easy! But that’s what we need.
Who are you, and what do you bring?
- Empathy for customers.
- Passionate about providing excellent support.
- Fluent English (spelling and grammar).
- At least 1+ years of experience with WordPress.
- Understanding and ability to write custom CSS.
- Understand and the ability to write HTML.
- Familiar with tools like HelpNinja, Trello, Asana, Github, and Slack.
- Polite and understanding.
- Self-starter. You don’t have to be micromanaged.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- A curiosity to learn and grow.
Bonus points for any of the following
- Ability to write and understand PHP.
- WordPress plugin development experience.
- WordPress theme development experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
Who are we?
We are a team of designers, developers, and marketers.
As one of the most successful WordPress product companies globally, we have built an exciting place to work. We’re revolutionizing how people create websites and save money, time, and stress and empower web professionals to make beautiful websites faster than ever.
Our talented team creates products that help web professionals improve and simplify their lives. Our diverse group of individuals worldwide ( Bangladesh, India, US, UK, Ukraine, Philippines, Indonesia, Serbia, Romania, and more) work with a shared passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
What do we offer you?
We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals. We’ll offer you:
- Competitive pay.
- Work from anywhere.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- We don’t micro-manage. Manage your own time as you see fit
- Flexible work environment – We believe that people work best when they have the freedom to work from wherever they choose. We don’t care where you are so long as you get the work done.
- Fun atmosphere – let your hair down now and then.
- Challenging tasks – Equip yourself by tackling new challenges.
- Limitless ability to grow within the company. Many of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and continue to grow and learn along with us.
- Learn something new every day – Grow your career with bright possibilities
- Fitness Motivators – Join our #FitSharks cult to be a part of a journey to boost your fitness.
Sounds like a good fit?
Want to apply for this position? Just fill in the form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!
The hiring process
- Fill up the form on this page.
- A couple of quick emails and voice call with HR
- Interview with the Head of Customer Delight
- Paid assignment (If required)
- A formal job offer