SENBe-Coin is a pre-designed collection of cryptocurrency and general financial blog templates. It may also be used as a crypto coach website or simply a financial advisor and bookkeeper’s website. This kit has been created to work with the free Hello Elementor theme, although it should function with most Elementor-friendly themes.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Kit Key Features:
- Global Theme Styles
- 15+ Page Design
- Easy Customize
- No upgrade Required
- Clean Design
- Creative Design
- No coding knowledge required
- and many more
Required Plugins :
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Elementor Addon Elements
- Cryptocurrency Widgets For Elementor
- Team Single
- About us 2
- About us
- Home 3
- Home 2
- Home 1
- Home Hero
- 404 Page
- Token Sale
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site, and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer